Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks




One of my favorite makeup items has to be lipstick. I adore the stuff. Mac, Revlon, Sleek any brand of lipstick will catch my eye and I will have to try it. I recently stumbled upon these Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks on one of many ventures to Boots. (I should be their mascot at this stage). I had heard some great things about these lipsticks from reading other blogs or watching reviews online. So, naturally, I was interested. There are nine shades in this collection but the first two I picked up were 05 and 20.



05 is the most natural of the three colors I own. Its what I would describe as a cherry pink colour. Its super pigmented as you can see from the swatches above. 20 is a bright fuschia pink which I love wearing on nights out if I don't feel like going to heavy on my eyes. Again this is a very pigmented lipstick. 04 has to be my favorite out of all three. It is a dark plum color, very vampy and very on trend at the moment. I don't actually follow trends and when I find one I like I usually wear it until I move onto something new. Vampy lips has to be one of my all time faves. I find these dark colours to be more flattering on my skin tone as I am very fair.

As you can see from the swatches, all three are pigmented. They are also not matte, but not too glossy either. None of these have any shimmer in them, which is a plus for me as I hate shimmery lipsticks. They retail in Boots for around €7 which I think is bargainous considering the quality. They are also €11 cheaper than a MAC lipstick. BARGAIN. Rimmel also have other Kate Moss lipsticks in red packaging. These are matte lipsticks which I have yet to try.

So if you find yourself wandering around your local pharmacy/drugstore (or boots in my case)pick up one of these lipsticks and I guarantee you will not be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment