Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review: Two Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette






I have always been interested in trying out some Two Faced products but I never got the chance. Two Faced products are not readily available to me and the only place I know that sells them, is a two hour drive away. So, when I was contacted by Stellar Magazine who informed me I had won one of their competitions, around €1000 worth of vouchers for ASOS I jumped at the chance of picking up some Two Faced palettes. I picked up three, this palette, the matte eye palette and also a flirty one I believe? I gave it to my Aunt though so I cant quite remember.

This palette comes with twelve eyeshadows, some matte some shimmery/glittery, the two faced shadow insurance in "Candlelight" and also a LashGasm mascara. I quite like the colour selection in this palette. Neutrals with a few colours thrown in such as a pink and a purple. I cant quite remember the price but I would guesstimate around €30-40.


L-R Vanilla, Cut The Cake, Framboise, Coffee Bean


L-R Peach Fuzz, Hot Cocoa, Candy Rose, Lovey Dovey


L-R Nude Beach, Cinnamon Sugar, Marzipan, Licorice Latte

The quality of these eye shadow's are quite good. Most are very pigmented with the exceptions of Marzipan, Hot Cocoa, Peach Fuzz and Licorice Latte. My favorite would have to be Coffee Bean which is a rich dark brown colour. Its very pigmented and I use this to fill in my brows as its a pretty good match for me. I find some of the more glittery shadows to be a bit flaky at times and I would recommend using a base with them.



The eye-shadow primer that comes with this kit is also really good. Its pretty much the exact same as the regular shadow insurance except this is a gorgeous, luminous gold shade. It blends out easily and really keeps my eye-shadows in place all day.



I love this mascara. Its amazing! Its super black, doesn't leave lashes clumpy and it really holds your curl. The brush is a plastic one which I usually prefer as bristle ones are I bit messier I think. This is a great kit over all, maybe not worth the price tag but what can you do?

I hope you enjoyed and if you have any requests leave some comments down below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment