Sunday, January 6, 2013

Botanics Hydrating Night Cream: All Bright



This is the night cream that Jesus himself would have used. Its absolutely fantastic. I discovered this product a few months ago while having a rummage through Boots (again?? I never leave this place). Its packaging was what caught my eye first. The packaging from this range is gorgeous. White with either pink, blue, purple or green plants on it, depending on the range.

This night cream is from the All Bright brightening range from Botanics. There is also a mattifying range, a range for youthful skin, a calming range etc. So many to choose from. I decided to pick this one up as I really liked the idea of brightening my skin (and I ran out of my night cream..). Its a pink colored cream and you really only need the smallest amount. I have had this tub for months and only now can I see the bottom of it.

The consistency is thick but it sinks in super fast. The one thing I noticed about this night cream was that when you first apply it you don't get that really moisturized feeling, but when you wake up you will notice a massive difference in your skin. I don't personally notice that my skin is "brighter" but it does feel so soft its unbelievable. I really highly recommend this product, I'm not sure how this would work on sensitive skin though simply because of the brightening ingredients. This is not to say that the ingredients are harsh, just simply my opinion.

I have really been enjoying the Botanics range and I also have another product from them that I will be reviewing shortly so stay tuned. I think this range is reasonably priced as most items are around the €5 to €6 mark. I have also seen a range for your body from Botanics and I really want to try it out as my skin gets super dry in the winter months.

I highly recommend this product and I will most likely be purchasing many more products from them,(and stocking up for Canada :])

Botanics All Bright Night Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment