Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review - L'Oreal Caresse Lipsticks



Basically, I am in love with these lipsticks/balms. I am not too sure about when they were released but I do know that they are amazing! They are available from Boots and many other pharmacy's. They cost around €9 but I have seen them for around €7 in some places. They are great quality, amazing pigmentation, and they come in gorgeous colors. As you can see from the picture above I own two of them, the paler pink is called 01 Fashionista Pink and the coral/pink one is called 04 Rose Mademoiselle.

The formula is creamy, it almost feels like a balm on your lips, yet the pigmentation makes them looks like lipsticks. I am not a huge fan of glossy lips as I hate the texture but these really do feel great on, not sticky at all and they almost feel hydrating! I would highly recommend checking these out as you will not be dissapointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment