Monday, May 20, 2013

The best makeup remover in the world. Seriously!



One of the most annoying tasks us girls have to do is removing makeup. Sigh.. This can sometimes bring us to tears (Literally). The daunting task or removing waterproof eyeliner/mascara, making sure your skin is completely clean so your pores aren't clogged up. Phew I am tired just thinking about it! Well I'm going to let you all in on a little secret beauty weapon of mine. The Garnier Clean Sensitive, 2 in 1 Makeup Remover for Sensitive skin. I'll be honest, this thing is a beast. Its so good it could probably clean anything! I have been using this for around a year now and I honestly could not live without it. I start getting anxious if this is near the end and I have to run out a grab a new one. That's love right there. So what is this little gem anyways I hear you ask? Well its actually just one of those cleansers that you have to shake to mix the oil and water together. Lancome have one which I believe is called Bi facil? Correct me if I'm wrong, I never did French! So basically you shake it up, apply some to a cotton pad, sweep over your face and Bobs your uncle!(Hi Bob!) It really is that simple! Eye makeup doesn't stand a chance anymore!

It is perfect for sensitive skin as it is enriched with plant extracts and vitamin B5. It is also fragrance free and alcohol free. I don't find this stings my eyes if I get some in them. It doesn't irritate my face like some cleansers as I don't have to tug at my face. The way I like to use it is to get a baby wipe and take the bulk of my makeup off (so much faster this way) I then grab a cotton pad, apply this to it and sweep over my face and eyes making sure all mascara and eyeliner residue is gone. It says that this leaves your skin residue free which is not the case, as its an oil it leaves a light film on the skin but I just follow up with my Biore toner as normal and moisturize so no big deal. And if you are wondering will this be good for oily skins, I think it would as I have combination skin and I have had no problem with this product whatsoever. This retails in Australia for around $9 something and I believe it costs in or around 5-6 euros in Ireland. It is inexpensive and worth every penny.

Have you guys tried this product before? What did you think? What is your holy grail product?

No comments:

Post a Comment