Friday, May 24, 2013

Chocolate Skin..



Everyone loves super soft skin and I am pretty sure I have found just the thing for that! As it is coming into winter here in Australia, moisturizing your skin becomes extra important. Now I am aware it does not get that cold here in OZ (Not compared to Ireland anyways) but it does get chilly. Going from hot to cold weather and from outdoors into air conditioning can really have an effect on your skin. When I first arrived here I noticed my skin had dried out from the recycled air on the plane ride over (27 hours in total!!) and I needed to fix that. I started using this Vaseline Total Moisture in Cocoa Glow. This product claims to be a '24hr nourishing lotion for soft and glowing skin', and it does just that! I apply this after my morning shower and still feel it on my skin that night. It does not leave you feeling sticky, but moisturised. This stuff also smells like heaven. It contains pure cocoa butter and smells like a chocolate dream. Yummy! It says it is a lotion but to be honest it feels more like a body butter but not super heavy.


This comes in three different types. Aloe Fresh, Dry Skin and Cocoa Glow. I have yet to try any others but I can tell you I most definitely be picking them up in the future.I am not too sure on the price but as its Vaseline it is pretty affordable!

What is your favourite body lotion? How do you deal with dry skin?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment