Monday, May 20, 2013

I smell like an Alien??




Have you ever wanted your own signature scent? Something that people smell and instantly think of you? Well I did and I have found it. I had been searching for years for a perfume I loved and had not been lucky at all. I found most scents to be either too sweet, or too musky both of which I don't like. I really wanted something that was so me. Something I would wear for a very long time. So one day I bought a new issue of Stellar Magazine and inside was a little sample of Thierry Muglers' Perfume Alien. Now you may know him from his gorgeous scent Angel (I really like this one too but have never purchased it) and this one is just as perfect. As soon as I had sniffed the pleasant little sample I knew I needed this in my life. It was the one. Haha a tad over dramatic but hey, I love it!

So when my 21st rolled around I decided to treat myself to this. I purchased it here in Adelaide and the 60ml retails for around $90 , steep I know.. At home in Ireland though I believe this costs in or around 57 euros, so not too bad. As I am terrible at describing scents, I will let the Perfume Shop describe it too you guys. "A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber, its a fragrance who's magic trails awaken your emotions". Deep eh? Haha. It is also described as being mysterious which I think fits this perfectly!



Even the bottle just screams mystery and its one of the most beautiful bottles I have seen. A deep purple and gold makes this bottle look like an actual gem. Who could resist that?

Let me know what your favourite perfumes are and if any of you love Alien ad much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment