Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Clear : Conditioner Review



Have you ever found a product and just thought 'WOW, I have to tell people about this'. That exactly how I feel about this conditioner. This stuff is amazing. I first heard about it this brand from Holly from Hollyannaeree and really wanted to try it, but as its not readily available in Ireland I couldn't. Until I came to Australia and found it! Delira! I decided to pick up the conditioner as I am not that fussy about shampoos. I have super dry hair and need a really great conditioner to keep it soft and shiny. It is a very different conditioner in the way that you apply it to your scalp. Strange I know! But it does not make your hair greasy whatsoever. The theory behind this is that hair grows from your scalp, so you should be taking care of it to make sure hair grows glossy and soft. I completely agree as it makes perfect sense! It really makes a huge differance to the way your hair feels. Stronger, shinier, full of life. What's not to love?

I am currently reviewing two other conditioners right now but I will definitely be repurchasing this when I am finished. I also want to try out more products from the line such as the ultra shea products.


What are your favourite conditioners?
Have you found any hair care products that have wowed you?

No comments:

Post a Comment