Monday, June 3, 2013

Review: Biore Triple Action Toner



Most people probably don't think much of toner. I mean its only used to take of leftover cleanser and makeup right? Wrong. What if it could do so much more? Well, I have found just the thing. I have combination to oily skin and I have always found that most toners dry out my skin even in the oily parts. I have tried Clinique toners, Simple Toners, regular Tesco brand toners and they are all the same. Until I found this one. Biore are famous for their nose pore strips (which are absolutely amazing). I have used these for years so I am pretty familiar with the brand. They have recently changed their packaging to blue and white and they have also colour coded their product to help you find exactly what you need. Orange - Complexion Clearing, Blue - Deep Cleansing, Pink - Makeup Removing, and Teal - Nourishing Care.

This toner is oil free, does not clog pores, it also contains witch hazel which soothes the skin. I use this product morning and night. I simply apply it to a cotton pad and wipe over my face and neck (yes neck) avoiding the eye area. I can see all the dirt it has removed and it leaves my skin feeling super clean and fresh. It does not leave it feeling dry, but it does remove shine (Yay!). I follow up with a light moisturizer and carry on with my makeup for the day.

I highly recommend this product for quality and also affordability. It retails in Australia for around $8 but I have also seen it on offer for about $5. Bargain! I have also been using their Warming Anti Blackhead Cleanser and I will have a review up soon.

What are your favourite toners? Let me know what your favourite skincare brands are and why you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment