Monday, June 17, 2013

Review: Topshop Lipsticks


Confession, I am a lipstick junkie. I love them! Pinks, nudes, reds, plums, you name it I've got it. So, you can imagine my joy when I heard of Topshop's new makeup range. Yes I am late to the party on this one as I bought these lipsticks last year. (oops) But who doesn't love a good lipstick review eh? Yeah? Me neither. So I shall begin by saying these lipsticks are amazing! Being a highstreet clothing shop you would think that their makeup range would be a bit iffy, but not Topshop's. This range is amazing!(I also have a cream blusher which I will review soon) It is affordable, great quality and well worth all the hype.

These lipsticks cost around 8 or 9 euros each and you can purchase them from Topshop's website. After checking the website I am pretty sure the site ships to most countries so win win for everyone! :D I currently have four colours, Pillow Talk, Brighton Rock, Secret Admirer and Tease.


Clearly Secret Admirer would not cooperate..

Brighton Rock: This is a beautiful colour, almost a pinky red colour which I love! Its a satin/matte finish lipstick but it is not as drying as the matte lipsticks from MAC. But if is too matte for you, you can always add a gloss over top.

Tease: I don't wear this colour too often but I still think its gorgeous. Its a very blue toned pink, almost purple. This is a velvet finish shade.

Pillow Talk: This is one of my favourites. Its a light, neutral pink and looks so pretty on. Its a colour that I think will suit lots of different skin tones. Again it is another velvet finish lipstick.

Secret Admirer: I wear this colour most often as I find it just goes with almost every makeup look. Its a peachy colour and is quite similar to Pillow Talk. It's glossier than the three others and is very comfortable on the lips.

Another thing I love is the packaging! Super cute! :D


L-R Brighton Rock, Tease, Pillow Talk, Secret Admirer

What are your favourite lipsticks? Brand and colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment