Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Johnson's Face Care, Moisturising Day Cream



Oh Hello!

Yes I know, my blog has been review crazy lately, but there is just so many great things I want to share with you guys! And next up is this Johnson's Moisturiser. Now as you may know I have combination skin. Oily in the T-zone and normal on the cheeks. Having said that I love a good moisturiser. One that leaves my skin super soft and super glowy. This product definitely delivers! Now this product is marketed as a day cream though I would recommend anyone who has anything other that normal/dry skin to only use this at night. It is a very thick moisturiser and it is too heavy to use under makeup in my opinion anyways, but to each their own.

I use this product at night and apply it over my face, neck and onto my decolletage. I wake up with plumped up and glowy skin. I will admit my skin looks a little oilier in the T-zone but that does not bother me as I always wash my face in the morning and apply my day cream after. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good night cream. It has lasted me for ages and I still have a tonne to go! Its also pretty cheap, maybe around 5 euros? Thumbs up in my book!

Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to comment down below andy products you would like me to try!

What is your favourite moisturiser? Do you prefer high end products of drugstore?

No comments:

Post a Comment