Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Who doesn't Love Inglot??



L-R: AMC Highlighting Powder 83, Eyeliner Brush 31T, Eyeshadows: 346, 334, 325, Blush: 34, Nail Polish: 390, Gel Liner: 77


AMC Highlighting Powder 83



Eyeshadows: 346, 334, 325, Blush: 34



I was recently treated by my lovely boyfriend Paul (Hi Babe :D) to a voucher to Inglot. Now I have used inglot before, we received some products with our makeup kit in college including the gel liner above. I also purchased some eyeshadows, bronzer, lipsticks etc two years ago for my kit but I have since gotten rid of a few of them (GOSHDARNIT!) So I am quite familiar with Inglot products and the quality of them. Speaking of quality, Inglot definitely delivers.

I was slightly at a loss as in to what I should pick up so as I was already familiar with the gel liner and shadows they seemed like a good bet. I chose three shades of purple eyeshadow as I mostly just wear nudes so I wanted to branch out a bit more. Become more adventurous if you will. :) I am super happy with the shades I picked out. All of them are super pigmented and are matte/satin finishes, my favourite. I have not tried the gel liner yet but speaking from the last time I used it it performed great. So more on that later.

The nail polish I picked up is of course a minty colour (if you don't already know I am OBSESSED with mint/blue/turquoise) its gorgeous. I tried it on today and it is super pigmented. Two coats and you are done! Brilliant! They had a vast range of colours, it looked like a rainbow! They have a peachy coral shade that I am dying to get! I very much love my pastels. Who doesn't?

The blush is a shimmery peachy shade, not something I would normally go for having combination skin, but the girl working there convinced me it does not really show up and s just a great natural shade on the skin. As you can see from the swatch, this too is extremely pigmented. I have not tried this yet but if you would like a review please comment below :)

The highlighter, OMG THE HIGHLIGHTER! Its incredible!! I was always slightly afraid of highlighters again because of my combination skin, but after trying this my opinion has completely changed. I love it. It looks beautiful on the cheekbones, cupids bow and of course the browbone. You just have to try it. Simple as.

If you want more in depth reviews on all these products leave you comments below letting me know and I will happily do review them for you once I have tried and tested them more.

Have you tried inglot before? If so what are your favourite products from them?



1 comment: