Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Top Five Favourite Lipsticks!



L-R: L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in 01 Fashionista Pink, YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 07 Lingerie Pink, M.A.C Lipstick in Rebel, Topshops Secret Admirer, Sleek's Pout Paint in Port

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Fashionista Pink: This is what I wear pretty much everyday and especially on days when I am not wearing too much makeup. Its not really a lipstick per say more of a lightly tinted balm. I am not usually one for glossy lips but I quite like the glossy-ness of this product, maybe its because its in no way sticky and won't cause your hair to be stuck to your face for the day. God I hate that.. Never the less this shade will suit any skin-tone, its a light pink colour that just makes the lips look plump, glossy and moisturised. Nothing wrong with that!

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Lingerie Pink: I recently mentioned this lipstick in my favourites video (June Favourites). Its a pretty popular colour amongst beauty bloggers and I first hear of it through Elle or AllThatGlitters21 on YouTube. This lipstick is insanely pigmented and as I said in my video you have to apply it lightly or it can look cakey. Also if you have medium to dark skin it could look a little concealer like. Not always a good look, if ever. But to each their own. :)

M.A.Cs Rebel: This is probably my favourite MAC lipstick, I love to wear this on nights out as its a really pretty, berry red colour,and in my opinion it suits my pale complexion. It has a sheeny finish to it and is very comfortable on the lips. It stains slightly but as its lasts a pretty long time I don't think of this as a bad thing.

Topshop's Secret Admirer: I have recently spoken about this lipstick in one of my previous posts (Review: Topshop Lipsticks) and it remains one of my favourites. Its a peachy colour that is slightly glossy and is comfortable to wear on the lips.

Sleek's Pout Paint in Port: This is not exactly a lipstick, but seeing as it's super pigmented and I love it, I'm adding it in. A little goes a long way with this product so don't over do it! Its a great colour for every skin tone and lasts ages on you lips. I urge everyone to check out these pout paints as you won't be disappointed. They come in a range of different colours that can be mixed to create your own unique shade. What's not to love?

What are your favourite lipsticks? Do you own any of the ones I have mentioned?

No comments:

Post a Comment