Saturday, February 2, 2013

25 Random Facts about me


1. I am moving to Australia in one month and then on to Canada.

2. My favourite city is New York and I have dreamed of living there.

3. I had no hair until I was three. *Baldgirlproblems

4. I collect Sylvanian Families, and yes I am twenty years old. *Don't Judge

5. I am a fully qualifies makeup artist, and I graduated from Senior College Dun Laoighre in 2011.

6. My favourite Disney princess is Belle.

7. My boyfriend and I collect DVDs especially Disney ones.

8. I have a mild obsession with Terry's Chocolate Orange and Dime bars. (Daim bars?)

9. I am super pale.

10. My all time favourite band is Avenged Sevenfold, and I plan on getting a death-bat tattoo soon.

11. I am useless at Maths and can't add to save my life.

12. I am OBSESSED with the colour blue. (Turquoise, teal whatever you call it!)

13. I suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and I am sooooo moody in Winter. Thanks Ireland.

14. I will cry at anything animal related.

15. I love my boyfriend. :)

16. I am extremely shy and nervous around people.

17. I can drive :D

18. I live in Converse and skinny jeans.

19. I really enjoy healthy food and love a good green tea.

20. I may or may not own a huge Star Wars poster..

21. I love Star Wars.

22. I need a Great Dane in my life.

23. I once owned a fish called Kevin Bacon.

24. I am always cold. ALWAYS!

25. Tom Hardy.. ;)


I hope you guys liked this post, I really liked doing it! :) I got the idea from Zoe (Zoella) and thought it sounded super fun! And FYI I don't have my septum pierced anymore but I miss that bad-boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment