Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween! | Sunday Blues



Once again that time of year is upon us, the spookiest time of the year HALLOWEEN! :) I myself am not the biggest fan of Halloween but I do love all the decorations and of course Halloween movies! My favourite movie has to be Hocus Pocus! Come on, who doesn't love that movie? It's a classic and so funny! This year I am not doing much in the way of going out or getting dressed up as I will be working but I do have on my fancy spiderweb nails :) (€1.50 in Penneys, can't go wrong!)


I hope every one has a great Halloween and if you are dressing up send me a picture as I would love to see your costumes! I would love some inspiration for next year! :) Have a great one guys and please please please keep all your pets inside today and tonight! I don't trust anyone with fireworks so please keep them safe! Have a great one guys! :)


*Halloween photo courtesy of google images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment