Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Go to Autumn Makeup Look



I would consider myself to be a Summer person. I love the sun, ice creams and just the general happy vibes around the place. This year its a little different. I find myself wanting it to get colder so I can break out the hot chocolate and cuddle up on the couch watching movies. Ahh bliss.. 

Here I am going to show you the products I used to create this look. Its super simple eyes with a berry coloured lip. My favourite. 




From Left to right: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10 // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Light // Me Me Me Flawless Concealer in 04 Porcelain // MAC Painterly Paint Pot // E.L.F High Definition Undereye Setting powder // Eyeshadow quad two bottom darker colours used, both Inglot no.378 and 360 both matte // Sleek Contour kit in Light // Rimmel Wonderfull mascara // Urban Decay Primer potion, // Loreal Super Liner // Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder // NYX Soft Matte lip Cream in Prague

What are your favourite Autumn lip products?

No comments:

Post a Comment