Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lets Talk Lipsticks.

NYX Butter Lipsticks


NYX Butter Glosses


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream


NYX Matte Lipsticks



I recently made a small purchase off of CherryCulture. Small meaning I bought 22 lipsticks.. *slaps wrist. I have been trying forever to get my hands on the NYX butter lipsticks and I finally spotted them on CherryCulture. I picked up 12 of them and I must say they are amazing. The texture is so smooth and creamy. I will admit, however, that the lighter shades seem to sit in the lines of your lips, on me anyways. There is a great range of colours also, 22 to be exact. A great mix of nudes, pinks and reds. I also picked up four more shades of Butter glosses, I already have three of the shades. These are lovely on there own or on top of a lipstick. They are the slightest bit tacky but still super smooth on the lips. 

I already own one of the Soft Matte Lip creams in Tokyo but when I spotted the darker shades I knew I had to have them. I am a sucker for a vampy lip. NYX must have changed the formula of these because I found they were much easier to apply and a little creamier too, not totally matte. I did however find that the darkest shade I picked up, Transylvania, was a little harder to get looking nice on the lips, but with a little work it ends up looking really pretty. 

Last but not least are the Matte Lipsticks. I only picked up two of these and I do like them, although I do find the paler shade looks a little gross on my lips. My lips are forever dried and flaky. I will be doing a seperate post showing all of these swatched on my lips, so keep an eye out for that if you are interested in any of these products.


Have you tried any of these lip products? What is your favourite NYX makeup product?


 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment